ARCH - Re: ANST-Announce - History repeat itself

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Apr 13 11:45:55 PDT 2001

Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> said:
> Speed testing?  I didn't know you had a chronograph.

He knows someone who does.

I plan on being at Garden, Golden Arrow, AoB, Kings College, Midsummer Faire,
Kingdom Warlord and Bordermarch Baronial clocking bows.  Loch Guardian is
still up in the air.

I haven't announced anything yet becuase I have yet to talk to all the event
stewards and local archery marshals to coordinate with them.

Once I do annouce it, I would like everyone to come and bring ALL your bows
for testing.  Yep, thats right, all of them.  If you have a corssbow that you
are bringing please try to coordinate with me in advance so we can talk about
bolts.  I still don't have all my test bolts and arrows made.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com