ARCH - Fish Vanes

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sat Apr 14 23:33:49 PDT 2001

Greetings, all!

g_r.cathan at att.net wrote:

> I was looking at the 3 Rivers Catalog and saw a one
> piece rubber fish arrow fletching for 5/16in fiberglass
> fish arrows.

I may be coming in too late on this thread, but are you looking for
fishing arrow/nock as a safety device or as a cost savings device for
construction. If you are looking to prevent the penetration of the nock
end of an arrow, in my limited and perhaps uninformed experience, the
vanes on a fishing arrow are indeed stiffer than feathers or even normal
plastic vanes, but not enough so as to stop it in a helm grill....

Sluggy!