ARCH - Enough is enough

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Apr 19 10:13:19 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

OK folks, I'm at work now and not on all the list I am at home.  So I don't
know what is going on right now.

However, whatever it is, it's been enough.  The SEM has made his
recommendation to the BoD.  And somewhere along the line they will decide.

In the mean time we can still shoot target.  And we can decide to either to
continue to rain death and destruction on our Kingdom's enemies.  Or we can
have one hell of a bonfire.

I must admit I have had both thoughts going through my mind at once, plus a
few I won't go into.:)

I've said it before to darken the skies with Ansteorran arrows, we must
first make them.  Now it's we must remake them.  And they though I brought a
lot of arrows this last year.  Babe, they aint seen nothing yet.  (Very evil
determined grin)