ARCH - Enough is enough

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Apr 20 09:25:20 PDT 2001

The idea of not shooting at another archer would be evil (evil grin) at next
Gulf.

The only problem I have is that I have a standing order to from my War Unit
commanders to at least shoot, if not kill opposing archers.

Michael of the Fray

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!