ARCH - Enough is enough

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Apr 20 11:50:35 PDT 2001

Only one problem, if all the archers were to do that, who's going to
marshal?  You have to be a paid member to be a archery marshal.

No paid members mean no marshals.

No marshals mean no archery.

No archery is what they want.

Not while I'm a live.

From: Cleek, James M. [mailto:James.M.Cleek at abc.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:30 PM
To: 'ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: ARCH - Enough is enough

These are good ideas to get our position across to the fighting community.
Here is an idea to get the point across to the BOD. All Archers and those
who would support the Archers should sign a statement to the effect that
they will not renew their SCA membership if these rules are put into effect.
We can still play but SCA will be deprived of a fair amount of cash flow. My
family alone is worth four memberships.

If we are going to fight use the weapons that hurt the most.

Show Me Where To Sign.

Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn