ARCH - Enough is enough

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Apr 20 14:20:41 PDT 2001

If we follow and if necessary modify this plan we make a statement the BOD
will listen to. Again request the marshals to renew. We can keep archery
alive this way and send a very strong statement to the BOD. If we plan this
carefully and keep the marshals in place there should be no reason for an
archer less war.

I am not advocating that this be the only statement we make.

Part of this is also to get them to see that better face protection is
necessary if they wish to avoid all liability issues concerning eyes. You
know and I know that eye protection is the only way that will cure this
issue nocks break and trees wait. This ruling only stalls the issue. Sooner
or later some one will get hurt.

Iames