ARCH - Fw: [SCA-MissileCombat] BoD ruling on the SEM policy change (APD/ABD)

Michael J. Harkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 20:59:15 PDT 2001

Just like all politicians, I say take a vote.   How many For / Against the
change.   300 e-mails.   just wondering.
So the SEM policy stands.  So before  Oct. every arrow and bolt SCA wide
will have to change. I guess the Kingdoms that have some kind of a screen
does not have to change. Making a policy change with out some background
info from others in the field is just like a dictator.

Yep I will sing this.
Lord Talon of Blackoak