Arabella, WAS RE: ARCH - Did I miss it??

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Apr 24 15:41:22 PDT 2001

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)
> Geewhezzz,
>
> Well where is she?  How is she?  What happened?
>
> Gilli

Here is the message that I sent this morning to my Coastal Regional Archery
Marshals.  It remains all the information that I have.  I did hear from
Fearghus and he said he would stay in touch.

Regards,

Eadric

-----------------
Forwarded From: Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com>

Lady Arabella, the keeper of the Kingdom Calendar and wife to Lord Fearghus
the Kingdom Archery Marshal was taken to the hospital last night with
headaches and was Diagnosed with a Sub-dural hematoma.

Please keep Arabella, Fearghus, and their families in your daily devotions.

Below is the latest update that I have.

In Service,
--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com

From: Tim Rayburn
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:35:35 -0500

I've just now gotten off the phone with Fearghus.  Arabella will be going
into surgery either later today or tommorow.  She has had her second MRI,
and has not yet seen the results but the neurosurgeon issues pre-op
instructions for her before having to go into another procedure.

We should know more once they meet with the neurosurgeon this afternoon.  I
will keep the list abreast.

They, and I appreciate all the offers of assistance.  So far things are in
hand, but this will guarantee she will be in the hospital all weekend.  If
someone wished to organize to have meals brought to the house for the girls
and Trevor for the week, it probably would be a good idea, I've got tonight
covered.

Timothy

PS : Wes is holding up, is taking lunch right now, and I made him swear he'd
take his meds while he was at it. :)