ARCH - Fwd: Re: [Directors] ABD discussion

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:59:00 PDT 2001

Greetings all.

As I have not seen anything come down from the lists, here is a forward of
what I received from the BOD concerning my post to them voicing my
opposition of the ABD's.

As all archery equipment must be changed by August, and the BOD wants to
wait to review the ruling in October, I see the BOD review as being two
months too late.

<<<PERSONNAL OPINION>>> I have a feeling that nothing will be done by the
BOD or the SEM to review or change anything.  It looks like we will have to
wait to get a real damage assessment.  Does anyone want to guess how many
archers will be at next Gulf War??

Ld James
Shire of Tempio
Chronicler