ARCH - A Question

Khailil The Sarclander wayneman at surfbest.net
Fri Apr 27 08:10:28 PDT 2001

       Now that we have adopted these new missle requirments, are the other
kingdoms following suit?  Will we be the only kingdom with the super slow
arrows?

       I was standing next to and witnessed one of the eye injuries at Gulf
War.  The ANSTERORRAIN fighter was stuck in the eye by an fiberglass
crossbow bolt.  It had only two fleches and a baldar tip.  The bolt had
struck his sword and wrapped around into his eyeslot.

       So my other question is, which projectiles cause injuries?  Has any
testing been done on the bounce back potentail of different projectiles?