ARCH - Oh silly me

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Apr 27 14:54:36 PDT 2001

Unforutately not handy.

From: Ron Bentley [mailto:whitewolf at sabinenet.com]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 4:43 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Oh silly me

Do you have a pic of that Gilli.

Aaron

----- Original Message -----
From: Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor
<mailto:Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil> (Anteon Corp)
To: 'ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org'
<mailto:'ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org'>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 3:31 PM
Subject: ARCH - Oh silly me

I knew there was something I was forgetting to tell you all something.

Do you remember last year when I started asking folks to make archery
banners?  I'd still like to see them out there flying.  The banners were to
be Or, a pheon inverted within a border sable.  Well, that's now a badge
that has passed.  I submitted it, it is mine.  I give all archers permission
to use it for our banner.

I will surrender this badge should heraldry be needed for a archery award.