ARCH - Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame - Day Event

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:47 PDT 2001

Yes, I shall make my own combat arrows & bolts available as loaners to
those who may need them.

FYI - If you have yet to hear there is also a combat archery tournament
scheduled for Steppes' Warlord on the Canton site in three weeks.  It is
currently on the list to start at 11 AM: Saturday morning (after the
children's "fun shoot"), with a light siege weapons tournament to start
shortly afterwards (hopefully about 3 PM:).  All competitive static
archery will be held on Sunday.

In service,

Ironwyrm