ARCH - Season Kick-off

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 15:53:13 PDT 2001

  Well now m'lady Darcy,  the wind did indeed buffet us most sorely, but we
shot with determination and skill that one would expect from Middleford's
archers.
Our results were less than we expected, but we do tend to set rather high
goals.
To wit;  Lord Robert of Yorkshire, IKAC Open Hand Bow = 235
            HL Roger Bagley,  IKAC Cross bow = 171 (you didn't specify open
or period
            on the scoresheet Roger, so please let me know)
            Lord Robert of Yorkshire, Royal Round, Open Hand Bow = 102
            HL Roger Bagley,  Royal Round, Cross bow = 67
            HL Gilbert Ost Wesley, IKCAC, Hand Bow = 193
            HL Roger Bagley, IKCAC, Cross bow = 192  (a hotly contested
shoot!)
  Not too bad for a season opener.  If we can shoot so fair on such a foul
day (wind), we can no doubt submit some truly respectable scores given good
weather. We shall soon see.

     Health and Cheer,
Lord Robert of Yorkshire
Still shootin' the 30 dollar glass bow.............