ARCH - AoB

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Apr 3 08:35:39 PDT 2001

Well, if it makes ya feel any better I spend a good deal of my time being threatened with 'Tail Feathers' by Fearghus so at least I'm an equal opportunity Pain in the Butt.

No decision yet on feast.

Still looking for instructors for AoB.  I had someone tell me that it was an impressive list of classes.  I told them it would be even more impressive if I could get people to teach them.  In all most of the topics I suggested can be rolled into groups to form a more comprehensive class.

If you have been an instructor int he past please let me know what you like to teach.  If you can't make it to this event but have a class consider writing up a class outline and sending it to me and we might get someone else to teach it.  A lot of people out there have tonnes of knowledge but little desire to teach.  Let's get Knowledge together with teachers and make Ansteorra a center of Archery knowledge.

In Service,
     Wilim