ARCH - Heres Some more SCORES!!!

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Apr 3 08:35:06 PDT 2001

I don't have my copies here but two 90+ scores for any one is going to
change an average.

Didn't know it was only there for my pleasure.  So does that mean the whole
site is going away?

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 10:27 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Heres Some more SCORES!!!

There have been a grand total of 3 Royal Round submissions this year and
nobody has yet to earn a new average.  Therefore Iaen has not bothered to
send me an update and I have not bothered to update the pages.  I guess just
as everybody  has been seemingly to busy to shoot and submit score we have
been too busy to spend the time updating a web page that will have just a
few people names on them.

Gilli, since given the current state, you had just as soon not have it all ,
I'll delete all the pages when I get home tonight.  That way I don't have to
spend any time on it.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com