ARCH - RR

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 3 11:40:27 PDT 2001

Here are the email back to me copies of the two scores I sent in for Lord
Robert of Yorkshire.  He had a 83 average.  With adding these two scores; 96
and a 99 would give him at least a 92.  That would move him from forester
(red tassel) to huntsman (gold tassle).

Or are we playing something along the lines that Jan 1 your old scores go
away and you start all over?  Or what?  I thought the scores just keep on
going.  But I did wonder about the away shoot for the second and subsequant
years.

Gilli

Royal Round Score Submission for  Archery Practice  1Feb 00

 Archery Practice  1Feb 00
 Middleford
 Gilbert Ost Westley  gilli at seacove.net

 EVENT|DATE|SPONSOR|MARSHAL|EMAIL
 Archery Practice|1Feb 00|Middleford|Gilbert Ost Westley| gilli at seacove.net

 SCANAME|MUNDANE|MEMBER|BRANCH|DIVISION|SCORE
 Robert of Yorshire|Greg Sikes|122135|Middleford|Bow|96
 Robert of Yorkshire|Greg Sikes|122135|Middleford|Bow|84

Royal Round Score Submission for  Middleford Archery Practice  20 Feb 2001

Gilbert Ost Westley  gilli at seacove.net

EVENT|DATE|SPONSOR|MARSHAL|EMAIL
Middleford Archery Practice|20 Feb 2001|Middleford|Gilbert Ost Westley|
gilli at seacove.net

SCANAME|MUNDANE|MEMBER|BRANCH|DIVISION|SCORE
Robert of Yorkshire|Greg Sikes|122135|Middleford|Bow|99