ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Tue Apr 3 16:23:43 PDT 2001

    For those of you that will be attending the "Royal Huntsman "
Competition, best of luck.  The "Royal Huntsman" will not be there.  I
realize that their Majesties have the final say on all matters in the
Kingdom, but it would have been nice to have had a say in this matter, but I
did not.  I will be attending my drill with the Air Force that weekend.
There is also the matter that we will not be able to get an advertisement in
the "Black Star".  We talk about wanting recognition, and then we pass up
the opportunity.  Just my opinion, but having waited this long "Academy of
the Bow" would have made an excellent event for The Royal Huntsman.  Again
best of luck with the shoot.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra