ARCH - re: To the list

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Apr 3 16:29:40 PDT 2001

You can get current copies of Kingdom law from your seneschal or the Kingdom
Seneschal.

There was a big bruhaha on the Red Tape list a month or so ago about how
long it had been since the online version had been updated and hows long it
had been since it has been printed and mailed out.  Thus the recent activity
in donating funds to the kingdom for the printing and distribution of law.

The copy I my snippet from was a version dated 03/01/01.   the " 4.  A
branch which hosts a Crown Tournament..." part was underlined meaning it
was new to kingdom law since it's last printing.  There were also some
propsoed changes that I did not include.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com