ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Wed Apr 4 19:22:48 PDT 2001

Lord Robert;

    Your dedication to our friendship is truly noteworthy.  It is greatly
appreciated.  However, you would be doing the archery community an injustice
if you do not compete.  I was looking forward to you being the next Royal
Huntsman.  I am honored at the stand you are making, please do not allow the
decision of others to prevent you from competing.   As I said before the
Crown has the final say on these matters and we must support their
decisions.

In Service
Sebastian