ARCH - Kingdom Law???

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Thu Apr 5 05:26:43 PDT 2001

I believe that is correct. I seem to recall this ugly being raised while Sir
Kief was the Earl Marshal. You had to have an Inspection-level Marshal
(specific to the activity) and a Warranted Officer (doesn't matter which
one). If the officer leaves, the activity stops.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwald

(snipped)

By the way this is written, even if the sponsoring group has 15 marshals, if
a warrented officer (MOC would do) isn't there it's not an event.  Even I as
a Regional or even Feargus as the Kingdom officer wouldn't do because
neither of us are an officer of the sponsoring group.

???????