ARCH - Royal Huntsman

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 5 05:52:40 PDT 2001

Galen here...

I would like to say this about the Royal Huntsman
competition:

Elfsea is pleased and proud to host Ansteorra's finest
archers, and those who would prove so.

I don't dispute that the timing of this could have been
planned better.  However...

This competition is considered an important part of
this event, and will be positioned in a highly visible
location.  The firing line will be approximately as
close to the royal thrones as will be the fighting
fields.  Lord Timothy and the organizers of this
tourney intend for it to be a fully enjoyable time for
all.

So I hope you will come and enjoy the welcome that
Elfsea offers.

- Galen of Bristol
Baron of Elfsea