ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Fri Apr 6 09:14:06 PDT 2001

The Royal Huntsman is the same as any of the Royal Champions in my opinion.
Nothing that I am aware of keeps someone from being The Kings Champion or
Queen's Champion back to back. And we have had repeats for those positions.
As to who stands in, well  that is something that we can have a ' campfire'
discussion about. A very good question.

Wes Duke
IT Manager
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas