ARCH - Archery Community

Ron Bentley whitewolf at sabinenet.com
Mon Apr 9 14:06:22 PDT 2001

Hi Gilli,

The area for camping is a field which will serve as a parking area.  There
are portable latrines on the range which is across the street from the
field. The field is normally used for grazing livestock  RV's would have to
depend on their generators.  There are fast-food restaurants within a couple
of miles and there will be a concession stand on site with pizza and other
stuff.
As far as the kill zones of the 3-D targets, the targets are from different
companies.  Most that shoot the tournaments usually depend on binoculars.
That is what we had to do at the Tyler shoot we went to a couple of Sundays
ago.  That shoot was a beast to shoot due to the up and downhill shots but
most of ours are pretty mild.

Kemala