ARCH - History repeat itself

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Apr 11 20:44:36 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brown Chass" <dwarvenhome at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ARCH - History repeat itself

> I fight both and well frankly there has
> to be some idea that wont affect the distance and
> somewhat accuracy and archer has to protect against
> bounce back.. like stiff feathers... or something
> along those lines.

That is exactly the idea and exactly what the SEM is looking for.  Either

A: some sort of nock-end apparatus that will prevent the arrow from entering
through the grill for than an inch or so (in other words an anti-penetration
device)

or

B:  some sort of blunted or bulbous nock that even if it does penetrate the
grill will cause blunt trauma rather than pointy-stick trauma.

Suggestions heartily accepted!

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com