ARCH - something to try

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 11:13:56 PDT 2001

--- "Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)"
<Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil> wrote:
> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> While at the war, talking to Fearghus in the arrow
> factory, he brought a
> possible modification.
Ohhh Do tell?? I want info :) lol the more i have the
better my chances of makeing it here where no one
wants to come teach us poor people how to do combat
archery lol.

> I think Chass has elude to the same modification.
>
> That modification is stiffer vanes useing tooldip.
> Well there is a bit more
> to it that that.  Currently, most arrows are made
Explain the method if you can and if not we must tie
Fearghus down and get it from him lol.
> with the vanes about 1 1/2
> inches forward of the nock.  To do this, the vanes
> will basically have to be
> glued on to the nock.  Not sure if this will work.
> I'll try it tonight.  To
> test it, I'll make a special arrow with nocks at
> both end.  I'll shoot the
> arrow at my helm and sees what will happen.
Hmmmm i wanna know how it comes out :) even if ya
gotta do it privately

Chass Brown aka Chairinthalis Del Sans Armorer Extrodinare

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.