ARCH - Re: ANST-Announce - History repeat itself

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Apr 13 14:52:08 PDT 2001

I will have AWQ, Baldars on fiberglass (1/4), UHMW on fiberglass (1/4 and
5/16) for crossbow I have AWQ, Baldar on wood UHMW on fiberglass (1/4 a d
5/16) though I have not shot the 1/4 fiberglass. So there should be plenty
to test.

>What type of head, Baldar?
>
>Try it with a AWQ.  I'd be interested to hear the results.
>
>Speed testing?  I didn't know you had a chronograph.
>
>Gilli

Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra