ARCH - Day in The Garden was Re: History repeat itself

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Apr 13 16:44:39 PDT 2001

Being the great and generous dude that I am, when I took over as Southern
Regional Archery Marshal just before the war, I told folks we'd not worry
about reports till April.  Well, it's April now.  And I finally looked in
the box I got from Plachoya.  I will be contacting, one way or another, all
my marshalls very soon.

The reason I bring this up is Lady Ayula von der Wiese did have a email
address listed.  Makes it hard to find out the format.  :)