ARCH - Enough is enough

Ed McHenry rampanthare at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 06:02:07 PDT 2001

I am afraid that I would have to agree with Nuala.  At
Gulf War we lost 80% of the arrows we took.  This is
already a expensive hobby.  The new regulations just
add to the cost.  With the additional restrictions we
will not be able to "fill the air with a glorious rain
of death" that was so impressive at Gulf.

Roana