ARCH - Enough is enough

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Apr 20 11:29:53 PDT 2001

These are good ideas to get our position across to the fighting community.
Here is an idea to get the point across to the BOD. All Archers and those
who would support the Archers should sign a statement to the effect that
they will not renew their SCA membership if these rules are put into effect.
We can still play but SCA will be deprived of a fair amount of cash flow. My
family alone is worth four memberships.

If we are going to fight use the weapons that hurt the most.

Show Me Where To Sign.

Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn