ARCH - Enough is enough

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Apr 20 19:01:31 PDT 2001

You see, that's what the want.  They want us to give up.  They want us to
quite.  They want the battlefield to them selves.

Rough language to follow.  Do not go there if you don't want to read adult
hard language.
.
.
.
.
.Gilli unsensored comingup.  Not for polite company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't leave any grey area.  Be warned not for the pure..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK if you came down here you can't squak. You've been warned
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.I say fuck'em.  I'm not going to give that dickhead the fucking
satisfaction of getting rid of me.  They're going to have to totally get rid
of combat archery before that fucking happens. I don't think they have the
balls for that.

We're going to try to make sure that this stinking retrofit dosen't cost any
one anything but some time.  When there's a auction help out with what you
can.

So keep the faith babe. Besides I want to see what the cocksucker does and
says when the Ansteorran army comes out load to the gills with his stupid
fuck abortion of an arrow.

I hope these fucking things fly straight.