ARCH - Our Greatest Test

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 23 09:01:30 PDT 2001

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)"
> I've had a few more thoughts on this.
>
> Since the BoD is going to wait till the October meeting to review the SEM's
> decision, there are now some possibilities that weren't there before.  So
> the exact outcome is unclear at this time.
>
> In this post I want to talk about the auction thing.

OK, I am not aopposed to an auction thing or other fund raiser to help the
kingdom out  However, I think you are going to find that when you starting
getting the SCA treasurers involved and talk about giving money to
*individuals* to help them offset the cost of new equipment or retrofits then
things are gunna get shot down.

Now, if thje Siloflex/Tube APDs that are currently being discussed get
approved and work out then they are actually cheaper than the fletches they
would replace.  Does that mean that the archery community should donate the
savings back to the kingdom?  :-P

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com