ARCH - Academy of the Bow Classes - Instructors needed

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Apr 23 12:47:05 PDT 2001

We'll folks time flies when your barony is doing three major events in 3 weeks and your planning time is during one of your barony's major events.

Anyway,  Academy of the Bow,  so far I have 5 whole classes with instructors but topics for a few dozen more.

I'm arranging with KAS and Siege for classes in those styles but so far the list I have for archery is:

String Making - Jacques
Basic Arrow making/Principles of flight - Kerrick
Comabt archery Tactics - Talon
IKAC & IKCAC Competitions - Gilli
String Making - Owen (That continuous Loop or Flemish?)

I've got a nice long list of things I'd like to see taught.  I know I've learned something from just about every archer I've met so lets have some new instructors up there teaching.  If need be I'll repost a wish list of classes.

Let me know what you want knowledge you want to pass on.  Don't assume what's obvious to you will be obvious to all.  I know of several dozen new archers that will be at the event and are just waiting for a little knowledge sharing.

Wilim