ARCH - A Question

Khailil The Sarclander wayneman at surfbest.net
Fri Apr 27 10:36:30 PDT 2001

   I do not dispute that there is a safety issue.  And yes, you are correct
in the tone of my E-mails.  I personally would never want to cause undo harm
to anyone.  I just believe more research could of been done, before this
very costly provision came down to the populace.  Other alternatives could
have been explored.   I just feel the most inefective resolution was
choosen.  One alternative idea is replacing the knock feather with a piece
of tubing large enough not to penatrate the faceplate of the helm. Was this
considered?  I don't know.  This would inhibit arrow flight as much as the
latter.

    I have been to many events and and more offtend someone breaks a thumb.
No changes have been made because of this, but it is far more command than a
eye injury.   Of course I would trade a busted thumb for an Eye injury any
day. That is not the point I am trying to make.

   It just the powers at large more quickly and swiftly on this subject.  No
vote, No alternative.

Signed

Khailil ibn cassiam ibn Habibi Al hammar.
Kight's marshall, Bjornsborg.
Squire to Sir Emrys of Shaunnon