[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Archery Practice 8/5/01

F & R Villafranca res05dtq at gte.net
Sat Aug 4 22:39:52 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list if any are "listening." Eshtban il Andalus here.
I've had to wipe and restore the hard drive on my pc and have missed the
postings most of Saturday evening. Any information available concerning
Steppes Archery practice on Sunday will be greatly appreciated !!!

                                                    Thanks !

                                            Eshtban "the sleepless"
tonight <g>