[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot and New Comes Colligium at Middleford

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Aug 22 19:13:20 PDT 2001

That's OK.  Looks like we'll be there Friday and do the hotel thing.  Do you
have one you'd recommend?

From: Agnarr Thorvaldsson [mailto:agnarr at apex2000.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 1:08 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot and New Comes Colligium
at Middleford

If the schedule is done as in years past the heavy battles will be on
Saturday and the light battles will be on Sunday.   The Light Tourneys are
done on Saturday and the heavy Tourney would be on Sunday.
I do not have any timeframe when they will start the battles but they are
usually starting by 9 or So.

But this is only from the pattern of past Gothic's Selwyn should be able to
give more specific information.

Agnarr