[Ansteorra-archery] Middleford Archery Practice

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Aug 7 05:16:59 PDT 2001

I wanted be that embarrassed.  (G)

From: Sylvrfalcn at aol.com [mailto:Sylvrfalcn at aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 11:55 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Middleford Archery Practice

Greetings all,
  Had great fun this morning (we start our shoots at 7:30 a.m. on Sundays to
try and avoid the midday dragon's breath).  Our new archer, Edward McTavish,
gave a good account of himself, shooting a 132 IKAC open score on his very
first time ever shooting for a score. Expect to hear more from this young
man
down the road.
  HL Gilli was absent due to the red tape event out in Big Springs, but his
lady, HL Darcy Evaline o' Lasgwm, was there to cheer us on.  I was so
excited
marshalling our fledgling archer that apparently my mind wasn't on my
marksmanship.  I wound up shooting an embarrassing (by my standards) 200
point IKAC open score.  Still, my consistency with the wooden longbow is
gradually improving, so I'll stick to it and see what happens.

   Cheers and good shooting all,
        Robert of Yorkshire