[Ansteorra-archery] How are we doing?? Not Too Shabby

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Aug 10 14:50:37 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

With the postings of the new scores, both ours and the rest of the Known
World (they don't seem to want to just let us walk off with it) we see some
real knife fights shaping up.

We're #1 with a 242 in the IKCAC, much can still happen, the Middle hasn't
reported a score in this division yet.  They came on really strong at the
end last year to take second.

We're #2 with a 207.3 in Period, only 9 points behind An Tir.

We're #5 with a 238 in the Open, less than a point separates the East from
An Tir who is #1 and only a point between Calontir and the Midrealm who is
in third.

We're also in #5 with a 190.6 in the Open Crossbow division.

And you saw on a previous posting the Period Crossbow division which is an
individual honors thing.

Keep on shootin