[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Shoot and New Comes Colligium at Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Aug 20 10:20:29 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

The Shire of Middleford invites you to a Newcomers Collegium and Archery
Shoot.

When: August 24-26
Where: Camp Finlayson, West Fort Hood, for directions -
http://middleford.ansteorra.org/images/CAMPFIN.GIF
Sitefee: Donation
Site opens at 5pm on Friday and closes on Sunday afternoon.

Archery will be ongoing throughout the weekend.  I will also be doing more
testing on my APD design an will hopefully get it all done but the trample
test at Gothic.

Meet the officers will be at 8am before classes begin.
Newcomer Classes will run from 9-5 on Saturday, with an hour break for lunch
at 12.
All Classes are free of charge unless specified in the class list below.

A potluck dinner will be held at 6pm on Saturday evening.  Gilli will be
cooking Meat Loaf and his Savory Chicken.

Breakfast on Sunday will be fed to those who spend Saturday night on site.

Class List includes:
Beginning your heraldry
Voice Heraldry
Beginning Fiber Preperation
Awards and Titles
Drop spinning,  $1 fee if you want to keep materials
Charter painting
persona development
Don't be afraid of the Library
Event Food Shopping
Your Event Kitchen, includes lunch
Period foods that travel well,recipies and tasting
Cordials 101
T-Tunics 101
Embroidery
Target Archery for beginners
Flint and steel fire makeing
Leather working
Making your own bowstrings
Making your own armor

Should anyone need any other information about the Collegium please contact
Emma Dandelion  southern_scribe at ansteorra.org

And for the archery shoot contact Gilli  gilli at seacove.net