[Ansteorra-archery] Calendar app added to Web Pages

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 27 20:06:36 PDT 2001

Thanks.  All I really did was write a new interface to the existing calendar
engine that I use for the Gate's Edge web page.  Actually that GE web page
calendar is so hacked up and modified that it is almost as much mine as the
original authors at this point.

Thanks Again,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com