[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Archery Practice 8/5/01

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Aug 5 18:47:29 PDT 2001

Greetings Eshtban,

Steppes archery practice on Eastfield's range will start at 10 AM this
morning.  Today is children/youth's day, and we adults will at least get
a Royal Round in for the day.   Also we shall be continuing to test the
new egg shaped balder blunt on the field today.   If you want to
volunteer to take some shots don't forget your armor.   I hope to see you
there!

In service,

Ironwyrm