Loch Sollier Archery Champion Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archer y Shoot and New Comes Colligium at Middleford

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Aug 22 19:57:24 PDT 2001

You know, maybe it's a sign of changing times.  Never use to be more than
one archery thing going on in the Kingdom at a time.  Now sometimes there's
not only one, but several.  Hummmmmmmmmmmm

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 9:55 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Loch Sollier Archery Champion Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archery
Shoot and New Comes Colligium at Middleford

Everyone remember that the Loch Sollier Baronial Archery Champion will be
chosen this weekend at the King's Lancer event.  There will be a mid-day
meeting of the CRAM to discuss APDs, etc.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com