[Ansteorra-archery] A prize to be won

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 21:36:56 PST 2001

 Tick Tock fellow archers, midnight is drawing near.  If no one can top the
outstanding effort by Lindenwood/Glaslyn/Steppes the money's going to them. I
put up the money (as did HL Gilli) to provide some recognition and reward to
the Shire or Barony demonstrating the greatest enthusiasm, and participation,
in our beloved sport of archery. Looks like these folks have truly got the
spirit. I was especially pleased to hear of the young people getting out
there and not only shooting, but shooting quite well. The youngsters of today
are tomorrow's King's Archers. Hats off to the marshalls while we're at it,
it's a lot of work supervising and scoring that much shooting.
  Another year has come to a close for the IKAC/IKCAC, and our kingdom has
made another excellent showing with an overall ranking of second (unless we
get bumped by todays scores, so let's keep our fingers crossed).  Hmmm, third
overall last year, second overall this year, are you thinking what I'm
thinking? Of course you are, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE ;-)

   Cheers All.
Robert of Yorkshire