[Ansteorra-archery] A prize to be won

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 08:06:54 PST 2001

  You haven't heard me complain. In fact, I've already e-mailed Iames asking
for the mailing address and who to make the check out to.  I made an
honorable offer and I shall honor it honorably (say that three times fast).
I am somewhat disappointed though.  It should have taken far more than eleven
archers from a barony and two of her cantons to beat three Middleford archers
(chuckle).  We only averaged 313 points apiece for yesterday's shoot, guess
we need more of what all archers need, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE ;-)

Cheers and Congratulations,
Robert of Yorkshire