[Ansteorra-archery] A PRIZE TO BE WON

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 11:44:01 PST 2001

Well done Plachoya! I knew, at least I hoped, that we'd get some scores that
help advance/secure the Kingdom's second place position.  A hearty Ve Vot to
you, and to Lady Moreg, hope to see you both at the range somewhere soon.
It's a pity that Don Sebastian was tied up providing airfield security for
the Air Force out in Trimaris.  He usually puts forth a pretty heroic effort
on the final day of the season.  His contribution, and fellowship, were
missed this year, but our thoughts are always with him and the other men and
women far from their homes in service of our country.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire