[Ansteorra-archery] You want fries with that?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Dec 6 17:20:01 PST 2001

A little while back there were some badge and what not discussed on the
Heralds list art the request of the Crown.  They apparently got the
information They wanted.  They said thank you very much.  And that's the
last I've heard.  There has been some speculations here and there.  But as
you say nothing concrete.

Gilli, who has a passed badge for the purpose.