[Ansteorra-archery] A prize to be won

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 14:25:21 PST 2001

  I know that I speak for HL Gilli in saying that you are most welcome, and
if anything, we both wish we could have done more.
  The gold tassel that hangs on my belt is something I earned through many
hours of hard practice, many blistered fingers, and many broken arrows.
However, I know that the green and black braid of the King's Archer, that
also hangs on my belt, is only there because of the kind thoughts and
unselfish action of some very good people in this kingdom.  I am made humble
by it, and because of it I feel that I owe a debt of service, not just to
archery in general, but specifically to the archers of our beloved kingdom of
Ansteorra.  It is a pleasure and a priveledge to serve a cause so noble.

     Pactum Serva (Keep Faith),
         Robert of Yorkshire