[Ansteorra-archery] Another post about the bow??

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 05:50:01 PST 2001

You should be able to find a supplier of Baldar Blunts by doing a web surch
for "Baldar Blunt".
As for the "List being tied up" there has not been that much trtafic that I
have seen. Perhaps if you would care to start a new line we could go no it.
There should be basic instruction on making combat leagle arrow on line as
well. Don't forget to check the marshal hand book. It will tell you what the
minumin standars are for CA arrow and armor.
Becouse of personal reasions I will not be a GW this year, may be next year.
plachoya