[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War - Combat Archer Going

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:39:16 PST 2001

I belive that there is a computer problem but it is not an IBM or Dell
computer that is haveing the problem. Unfortuntaly we had Sir Jon for a SAM
and he was a hands on here I am lets get this taken care of. He also has
APD's pending approval and is growing tired of the wait.
plachoya

insignificant archer
Ravensfort, Ansteorra