[Ansteorra-archery] For Baldar Blunts

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Dec 23 08:14:16 PST 2001

One of the better placed to get Baldar Blunts seems to be NorthStar Archery.
http://www.northstararchery.com/index.html
You can order online and Pay via Paypal.

The last contact I had for Baldar himself was:
AcooleyHSD at earthlink.net

Oudoceus you really might consider upgrading to fiberglass shafts.  If you
consider that you are planning on spending all that money on Baldar Blunts,
and then gunna have to strip all the arrows off and put APDs on them you
might want to spend the little extra money and get shafts that are basically
unbreakable.  Fiberglass shafts cost as little as 75 cents each.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com