[Ansteorra-archery] Another post about the bow??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Dec 23 09:02:58 PST 2001

Well, the passing thing is the question.  I submitted my work on 2 October.
If it does pass, it's the thing for wood arrows.

But Eadric is right.  Fiberglass is the way to go.  While our Ansteorran War
Arrows will go a bit farther, the wood just breaks too much.  And the
Ansteorran works great on them too.

While I have an unknown large number of wood combat arrows, I'll only be
repairing them, not making new ones.  I'm only making UHMW and fiberglass
ones.  And I'm not in a big hurry there either.  Because after the surgeries
(Darcy is having one too) we're looking at trying to buy some land and a
house.  So our presences at the next GW or two or three is doubtful.

Say there, you might not know it but you have a 3rd place IAAC medallion
coming for you Open division score in the previous season.  So, which would
you rather do: get the a Coronation or at the next Academy of the Bow?